Gods massage is so full of love; the heart never tires of it!
Those fools who don’t love song aren’t human!
Gods massage is so full of love; the heart never tires of it!
Those fools who don’t love song aren’t human!
Business intelligence= Technology +Talent
This is a very big question now days whether businesses concentrating on machine learning and big data or hiring good man power. Which one is on top priority level?
In last 5 years world was changed lots and revolution by Internet makes many changes in the business world structure. Revolution by Internet Of Things (IoT), social media and machine learning made pressure on many company to concentrate on high quality man power to understand this things and plan their businesses strategies as per new revolution. Now a day very simple but with high quality product or innovation will gone viral with very high speed and made compaction with well establish structures.
Development of social media is an example of this. Technology companies gained lots in very short period of time and with less investment Twitter, Facebook, E-commerce companies etc. Now needs continues monitoring and high quality personal to monitor the marketing trends and new innovations.
The question is that by use of latest algorithm and technology one can get many data from various sources, but where is person to identify and implicate this data. First need is to concentrate on quality work force to deal this data. Person must be talented, tech savvy; expert in computer language will make his position and will gain more.
Collaboration of technology and talent will creates opportunity for future.
1. Type 2 Diabetes Diet: Make a diabetes meal plan with help from your health care team. Choose foods that are lower in calories, saturated fat, trans fat, sugar, and salt. Eat foods with more fiber, such as whole grain cereals, breads, crackers, rice, or pasta. Choose foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, bread and cereals, and low-fat or skim milk and cheese. Type 2 diabetes diet that is rich in fiber helps in slow absorption of sugar. This in turn helps to prevent postprandial blood sugar spikes.
2. Meal plans: In order to count carbohydrates, you must begin by knowing your meal plan and the average carbohydrate values of the food groups.
|1% fat milk||1 cup||12|
|Bran Chex||2/3 cup||23|
|Frosted Flakes||3/4 cup||26|
|Raisin Bran||3/4 cup||28|
|sugar. white table||1 teaspoon||4|
|pancakes – 4 inches||2||15|
|low-fat granola||1/2 cup||30|
|yogurt, fruited||1 cup||40|
|yogurt, fruit with NutraSweet fruit juice||1 cup||19|
|fruit juice||1/2 cup||15|
|pancake syrup||2 tablespoons||30|
|light pancake sugar free syrup||2 tablespoons||4|
|Sample Breakfast One|
|Fruit yogurt (with NutraSweet)||19|
|Cinnamon-sugar toast – 1 slice with 1 teaspoon sugar and one teaspoon margarine||19|
|Milk, 1/2 cup||6|
|Carbohydrate total =||44|
3. Exercise: Although physical activity (PA) is a key element in the prevention and management of type 2 diabetes, many with this chronic disease do not become or remain regularly active. High-quality studies establishing the importance of exercise and fitness in diabetes were lacking until recently, but it is now well established that participation in regular PA improves blood glucose control and can prevent or delay type2 diabetes, along with positively affecting lipids, blood pressure, cardiovascular events, mortality, and quality of life.
4. Weight Management: Being overweight is the number one risk factor for type 2 diabetes. Even modest weight loss can help prevent type 2 diabetes from developing.
5. Improving Sleep: Some research suggests that not getting enough sleep may impair insulin use and increase the risk for obesity. More research is needed, but it is always wise to improve sleep habits.
6. Water: Water is an essential part of dietary management of diabetes! Dehydration can and does worsen diabetic control. Approximately 75% of our body weight is water and water makes up over 80% of our brain and 90% of our blood. Water affects every major function in our body including regulating our body temperature, cushioning our joints, controlling the metabolic rate of our biochemical reactions (e.g., fat burning, digestion, and blood sugar regulation), transportation of nutrients and oxygen to our cells, and the removal of the body’s wastes.
In a study of 3,615 men and women with normal blood sugar levels at the start of the study, those who reported that they drank more than 34 ounces of water a day were 21% less likely to develop hyperglycemia over the next nine years than those who said they drank 16 ounces or less daily.
7. Vitamins and Minerals: Depending on the type of treatment regimen you use to control your diabetes, there are some vitamins and minerals that may be beneficial for your condition. ALA (alpha-lipoic acid), GLA (gamma-lipoic acid), Biotin, Carnitine (L-Carnitine, Acetyl L-Carnitine), Chromium, Coenzyme Q10, Inositol, Manganese, Magnesium, Niacin, Potassium, Taurine, Vanadium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Zinc etc.
8. Medication’s Role in Diabetes Prevention: There are several different studies that show that various types of diabetes drugs, along with a healthy lifestyle, can reduce the risk of developing diabetes in a high-risk person.
Luckily my profession related to public service. As a pharmacist my work is to help the much needed ill person who needs someone’s good advice and trust. If you are in a public service mostly in healthcare and you love your profession than you got many many love from people and I am from them.
In my 15 years in healthcare services I got many many love and best wishes from the peoples. I got many good as well as bad experiences but I always remember good ones because it will influence to do more for them. A patient with psychological problem with injury on his leg comes for treatment hospital every day. Most of villagers and other staff are very afraid of him because of his attitude but he never consults any other if I am available and behave very politely with me. Others attitude towards you always depend on in which way treat them. They all now saying that he was my friend and I also try my best to behave with everyone as like my friends.
Your attitude makes your personality. You can’t create your personality in a day but it is a continuous process of development. If your attitude is always positive and you love your profession than automatically your personality developed in a positive ways.
Humanity nothing but it’s your attitude, how you conduct yourself with other is important. If you love your profession and behave graciously with other than your profession become your passion. If you treat other people rigidly and not happy with what you are doing than it will not only upshot other but it also affects on your attitude and ultimately on your personality.
On the basis of my experience I say that attitude is a way of success, this is only option but it is one of main point. Positive attitude at work will not only improve your personality but it create good working climate at work place and ultimately it will helpful to your company’s productivity.
Words like attitude, personality, and productivity, positivity all these are related to each other in one or more ways. These all things never seen by open eyes but are main factors in one’s life.
I don’t think any people in world who say that I never played games. Boy or girl, rich or poor the one thing is very common in them is games. Games will unite us; the only thing today which will create real friends. When we start thinking about our childhood the only things comes on our eyes are games we played, with whom we played, incidents happens during the playing the games. Our most close friends are comes by playing games with them.
From our childhood the only one and one exercise we are doing without any advice from any professional is playing games. We are emotionally attached with our favorite games and we play that game throughout our life.
But at young age many people gone away from games without any reason and it is very dangerous for them. So always stay with playing games without any break. There are many reasons which keep us away from games and ultimately we lead to the lazy lifestyle.
When we say “health is wealth” our focus on games is very important to make this statement correct. When we started to think about weight lose, and trying how to burn our calorie, the way which not only burn our energy but keep us mentally relaxed. If we try to summarise the important of games than big list was created.
Meditation, yoga, exercise, walking, and gym all these are play very important role to keep us healthy and fit. Today I want to discuss on the important of games in our life. Mostly games played for entertainment but it will keep us physically and it will relieve our stress.
Games keep us physically fit: Now a day we see many ways of keeping physically fit and very simple way is games. In games all type body movements we do and it will relax us.
Games keep us mentally fit: Games not only keep us physically fit but games reduce our stress and maintain us mentally fit.
Entertainment: Games not a physical exercise but it gives us entertainment. If we want to keep ourselves relaxed than games is the best option for this. So give your time for playing games.
Make us more social: By games we will creates more and more friends. Always try to play outdoor games also. To keep us social games plays very important role.
My favorite game is cricket but nowadays I play volleyball every day and wish you all give your important time to play your favorite games to maintain yourself healthy and fit.
I am always saying “health is wealth” and today definition of health is not limited to physical health but mental health have its own important. For mental health Happiness is a key word, how you become happy is the parameter of your mental health. Stressful mental condition never makes you happy.
It is observed that today many people fill stress at workplace. Workplace is a place where you spend your most important time and how you happy at workplace will change your social life. If you aren’t fill happy at workplace, than it will create stress and ultimately it will negatively effect on your health.
So always try to makes yourself happy at workplace. To keep you happy and stress free stick on some advice I mentioned here on the basis of my 16 years working experience.
Create friendship with co-workers: To keep yourself happy at workplace carry on friendship with your co-workers. Friendly climate will keep you happy and you fill comfortable at workplace.
Professional at workplace: Always professional at workplace, follow the company rules and stick on that. Avoid unwanted circumstances which will create stress.
Don’t take personally: Don’t take any matter personally when discussing with your officer or co-workers. Take company matte at company level only. Don’t neglect any person at workplace.
Share your ideas: Share your ideas with your co-worker, it will make you more social and by this you will solve many problems.
Always follow company rules: Always follow the company rules at workplace, it will minimize the chances of building problems.
Create Acceptable nature: When you work in group it is very important you accept others views and ideas, behave politely on others view if you aren’t okay with them. It will make you more acceptable in group. Helping nature makes you more acceptable in your staff.
Always try to become happy at workplace because you are contributing your very crucial time at this place and this eight hour will influence your other schedule also. Our main aim is to keep our family away from stress and it will happen when we are happy at workplace.
Happiness is not measured in any parameter but if you fill comfortable and satisfied with your work than it will make you happy.
This is a dialogue of famous Indian movie “Joker” by star actor Rajkapoor who passes away many years ago. He played a role of joker in that film. The dialogue was said when he was going to play his role as a joker in circus to entertain the people and heard news few minutes ago that his mother was passes away. When his co-actor appeals him to leave the show but he said “show must go on” and he played his role.
With the full of gloomy heart, he played his role as a joker and entertain the audience.
This dialogue is in reel but it teaches us how to react in real life; this dialogue itself has high motivation to live. Struggle in life, unlikely events, problems, frauds all these things are part of our life but we must continue on our path without interrupted by these all.
I am also watching movies for entertainment and many times some dialogue will give us the way of living the life. Movies are mirror and emotion of society. Every movie has some good points to learn.
Never think negatively but perform your role for the society, this is the ultimate goal of life. Everyone has their own role in real life and you maybe actor or maybe joker.
There are many things are not in our hand but we must face them without any fear or question to God.
In your life many friends, happiness, sad, emotional events, challenges are comes and goes but you must stay on your goal and perform your duty. The holly book Geeta’s main theme is to do your work without any expectation of result and God will give you appropriate result.
Good time and bad time comes in your life cycle but your step never sleeps from the way.